When it comes to employment law from an employer perspective, we believe prevention is better than cure. Your people are your most valuable asset, but managing them can be time-consuming, complicated and distracting and the ever-changing legal landscape can be difficult to keep on top of. Regulation of the workplace has never been greater and getting it wrong can be costly.
Our service covers all areas of employment law, ranging from advice on business re-organisations to Employment Appeals Tribunal advocacy for employers operating in various business sectors.
We provide a highly responsive, practical and commercial service and are committed to offering bespoke services. By working closely with you, we are able to help your management deal quickly with difficult employment issues that may arise at any time.
We act for both employers and employees. We believe that understanding what ‘the other side’ is likely to be thinking helps us to help you.
Importantly, we enable our clients to establish a structure for dealing in a cost effective manner with employment matters that affect all businesses in a changing world.
We have expertise in the following areas:
- Agency Workers
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Bonus and Commission Payments
- Business Sales and Transfers
- Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- Compromise Agreements and Exit Packages
- Collective Consultation
- Consultancy (Independent Contractor) Agreements
- Collective Consultation and Bargaining
- Contracts of Employment
- Confidential Information
- Data Protection
- Disciplinary Action
- Dismissal Procedures
- Employment Law Training
- Employment Appeals Tribunal Claims
- Equal Pay
- HR Advice and Support Services
- Handbooks, Policies and Procedures
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption rights
- Outsourcing Agreements
- Performance Management
- Post-termination Restrictions
- Protection of Intellectual Property and Confidential Information
- Recruitment Advice
- Redundancy and Reorganisation
- Secondment Agreements
- Service Agreements for Directors
- Working Time Regulations